“Don’t mistake SF for prophecy; it’s possibility and consequence.”
- “Control of Humans” in Analog, Nov/Dec 2022 issue, edited by Trevor Quachri.
- “Higher Ground” in Robosoldiers: Thank You for Your Servos, 2021, Baen Books, edited by Stephen Lawson.
- “Dangerous Orbit” in Analog, May/June 2021 issue, edited by Trevor Quachri.
- “Bagala Devi Objective” in Baen Free Stories 2020 (Jim Baen Memorial Short Story Award)
- “Robot Princess” in DreamForge Magazine #5, edited by Scot Noel.
- “Wild Corner” in Speculative Story Bites, edited by Sarena Ulibari
- “Last Resort Pioneers” in Mission Mars: Building Red, edited by Janet Cannon, an anthology about colonizing Mars.
- “The Demons of Witmer Hall” in The Change: Tales of Downfall and Rebirth, edited by S. M. Stirling
- “How Savio Arcaini Came by His Sword” in Fantastical Visions Vol. IV, edited by William H. Horner III.
- “St. Cyrus Ray and the Lunar Yumbies” in Houston, We Got Bubbas, edited by Selina Rosen, Yard Dog Press. The fourth in the acclaimed Bubbas of the Apocalypse series of anthologies.
- “Supercargo” in Baen’s Universe, a former e-zine edited by Eric Flint available in Issue 2, August 06.
- “High Wire” in Running the Line: Stories of the Space Elevator from the Clarke-Bradbury International Science Fiction Competition, edited by Bradley Edwards and David Raitt. This was a case of submission to a contest, no notification, and surprise publication.
- “Grunge the Dissatisfied” in Flush Fiction from Yard Dog Press. Not only is it a great collection of flash fiction pieces, it’s also for a good cause.
- “Larry and Joe Bob Do Asscrackistan” in International House of Bubbas,edited by Selina Rosen, Yard Dog Press, Dec 05.
- “Needle Child” in Writers of the Future Vol. XXI, edited by Algis Budrys, Galaxy Press, Sep 05. (WotF award)
- “The Thinking Part is Me” in F/SF, edited by David Bain, Cyber-Pulp Books, but not at that price!
- “Two Rooms and All the Electricity You Can Eat“ in All the Rage This Year, edited by Keith Olexa, (Phobos award)
- “Oaken Memory” in PanGaia Magazine Issue 37 Nov 03/Feb 04
- “The Manure Factor” to Forbidden Texts, edited by David Bain, an e-anthology and POD book sometime in the unspecified future. Publisher to be determined. I guess… haven’t heard in ages and it would be safe to say the project is dead. But an acceptance is an acceptance